The School of Natural and Computational Sciences at McMurry University consists of the following areas:
- Biology (programs in Biology, Biomedical Science, Life Sciences, and Geosciences)
- Chemistry and Biochemistry (programs in Biochemistry and Chemistry)
- Computer Science (programs in Computer Science and CS Education)
- Mathematics (programs in Math and Math Education)
- Physics (programs in Physics and Pre-Engineering Physics)
The university website provides information about each of these areas. This site is meant to be much more dynamic, updated frequently by a variety of authors, and contain multimedia content on activities involving students and faculty members.